Monday, December 3, 2012

Dinosaur Train Interaction - Toys that talk to each other

The new Dinosaur Train Interaction toys by Learning curve are simply really really cool. I would have loved something as amazing as this. These amazing dinosaurs actually communicate with each other. I am sure your kids and my little guy (in a year or two) will have lots of fun with these cool new toys.


I was walking through the toy store looking for a christmas present for my son when I came across these dinosaurs that said "press this button to hear me talk" so naturally I pressed it. The dinosaur then politely introduced itself as Buddy and then went on to say that I should do the same on one of its friends. So of course I pressed a different dinosaur's button which introduced himself as Tank, then much to my surprise Buddy pipes up and says "Hello Tank". So all of a sudden the game was on, I pressed every single different type of dinosaur I could find, they all told me their names and then they all started saying hello to each other, It was awesome. I then pressed one of the original Buddy again and he said "Everybody Ready" and Every dinosaur that I had pressed started singing. It was truly very very cool.
These amazing little toys use SmartTalk technology and are programmed with over 40 sounds and phrases. Not only do these little dinosaurs talk to each other but they can also move as well, robotic kids toys, who would have thought. There is quite a large range of these dinosaurs I counted over 10 different dinosaurs in the toy store when I was there and I am sure there would be more available.
To find out where you can get these little guys Simply click here for Buddy or Click here for Tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment